Infinity Ward has released the patch notes for latest PS3 Patch [v. 1.16], and newest PC Patch [v 1.14]. These updates are available now. You will be prompted to download when you load up the game.
Here’s the patch notes:
PS3 Patch 1.16:
- Fix for exploit to start an online MP match with a custom game mode
- Prep work for adding Telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
*PS3 patch is available today [6/21] for NA and Europe. Coming 6/22 for SCEJ.
PC Patch 1.14:
- Fix for missing .iwd files error causing non-dlc players to be booted from games (iw_25.iwd, iw_26.iwd)
- Fix for non-dlc owners being kicked from game when host migrates to DLC owner
- Change to match making where region searched is determined by party host
- Dragunov (Weapon):Reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- Dead man’s hand (Deathstreak): Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%
- Blast Shield (Perk): Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes
- Akimbo (Attachment):All akimbo machine pistols now fire slower than their 1-handed counterparts
- LMGs (Weapon): Increased min damage for all LMGs
- Kill Confirmed: Update the player score before updating the team score
- Infected: Removed fall damage
- Domination: Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your “Defends” stat
- Reaper: Fixed issue where a user wouldn’t be able to call in his second Reaper
- Blind Eye: Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills; Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning
- Recon: Fixed issue with flash grenades not correctly working with the Recon perk
Hot Fixes for Xbox and PS3:
- Liberation: Added death trigger for rock glitch
- Black Box: Patched up wall glitch
- Oasis: Prevent players from getting on rooftops
- Foundation: Patched up map hole in pipe
- Javelin (Weapon): Reduce Javelin explosion radius by 20%
- SitRep (Perk): Increased the range at which you can detect an enemy portable radar
- Fix for player accuracy being miscalculated
Misc Bug Fixes:
- Fix for minute long kill cam duration with Reaper
Along with the release of these new patches, and in celebration of Collection 2 launch for PS3/PC, Infinity Ward will have a double [regular] XP weekend starting Friday [6/22] through Monday [6/25] for all platforms.
Visit our MW3 Updates & Fixes page for the history of updates to MW3.