Here’s a round-up of @Teanah, @candylexia, and @IWMarkRubin ‘s tweets:
- They are aware of the glitch on the Vortex map
- If they do implement the “snipers/no snipers” playlist, they will be two separate ones.
- The leaked MW3 Terminal gameplay occurred because that person hacked into the IW development sites and downloaded it.
- Elite’s ‘Clan Emblem’ feature is currently bugged. Fix coming real soon to enable the emblems for everyone.
- They are still planning on adding new guns to Infected, but no ETA yet.
- They are still awaiting an answer for whether or not Terminal will launch first on Xbox. Answer coming real soon
- Fix for Xbox DLC issues is in cert w/ MS. Should be released this week.
- Working to fix the Lag/Matchmaking issue ASAP
- After lag is fixed, they are going to work on doing a major overhaul on the spawns
- Still hasn’t looked into the gun DLC. No chances it can happen though. Still trying to see
- Should have some more details on Terminal end of this week or beginning of next week
- Not planning on extending prestiges any more. But will see if more people want more levels.
- No plans for other old maps returning. Still looking into that.
- Mark is leaning toward ‘Team Juggernaut’ as the next Community Playlist. NOT 100% sure yet.
- Weapons balance pass is something he will be looking into. Wants to look at everything to see what can be improved
- When Terminal does launch they might do a ‘Terminal 24/7’ playlist for a few days after launch
- Activision already approved Terminal for MW3, but they are working on how to deploy it.
- They are working on a fix for a glitch on Erosion