Beachhead Studio has posted a new episode of ROLL CALL on ELITE TV (for Elite Premium members only) recapping Black Ops 2 at E3 2012 with an interview with Mark Lamia, Treyarch Studio Head.
Here’s a summary of what Mark Lamia said:
- Treyarch is working with ‘The Dark Night Rises’ writer on creating a ‘memorable villain’ for Black Ops 2.
- Black Ops 2 campaign takes place in both the past and the future. In the past they let you see the villain, and in 2025 you see what the villain is capable of doing.
- They are really pushing the sound and lighting for multiplayer.
- They are integrating competitive play [eSports] into the MP.
- The MP Team is really looking into the systems of Black Ops 2 and making sure no matter what play style you have, you can play that in Black Ops 2.
Elite Premium members, click here to watch now!
SOURCE: ELITE TV