Black Ops Declassified Bundle:
Black Ops Declassified In-game images:
– Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
– Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
– Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
– Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
– Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
– Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.
-a Call of Duty pouch.
-Custom Rear panel.
DEVELOPER: Nihilistic Software
RELEASE DATE: November, 2012
UPDATE: In a Press Release provided, it has confirmed ‘Nihilistic Software’ is the developer.
SOURCE: Sony Gamescom Press Conference via Gamespress.com
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Declassified brings the classic Call of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go in the most intense handheld Call of Duty® experience only on PlayStation® Vita. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across popular modes along with the hallmark Call of Duty gameplay, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestiging. Delivering an original fiction set within the Call of Duty®: Black Ops universe,Declassified offers a complementary series of single player operations. With touchscreen and “Near” features, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.