Get a first look at “Revolution,” the first DLC Map Pack available for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. One of the most robust and diverse DLC offerings in Call of Duty history, Revolution includes four all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map, an exclusive Multiplayer weapon, and a brand new Zombies game mode.
The Revolution DLC Map Pack arrives first on Xbox LIVE on January 29th, with other platforms to follow. Purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass to get Revolution plus the remaining three DLC Map Packs at a discounted price.
- Downhill – is set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
- Hydro – floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this hydroelectric dam facility in Pakistan, filled with treacherous spillways.
- Mirage – pits players in competition amidst the sand dunes of a dilapidated luxury resort in the sandstorm-devastated Gobi Desert, where a range of long-distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.
- Grind – transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, California’s Venice Beach, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
- Die Rise – Co Op Map – Far East, where they will attempt to overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, “Die Rise,” players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm
- Turned – Game Mode – where players can finally compete against each other as a zombie
- Peacekeeper SMG – This powerful SMG, accompanied by its own set of weapon challenges for additional XP, is unlocked to all Call of Duty: Black Ops II fans that pick-up Revolution.