Activision has announced Uprising will be available May 16th on PS3/PC.
Uprising also debuts four new diverse multiplayer maps, each set around the globe:
- Magma – Set within a modern Japanese village, volcanic eruptions carve multiple paths throughout the town.
- Encore – Taking place in the aftermath of a deserted London music festival, Encore leaves numerous opportunities for run-and-gun, close quarters combat.
- Vertigo – A futuristic high-rise mega-structure located in India featuring dizzying vistas and multi-tiered pathways.
- Studio – A contemporary re-imagining of “Firing Range,” the fan-favorite multiplayer map from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops. “Studio” is a Hollywood movie back lot with a variety of cinematic themes that range from Sci-Fi to the Old West.
- Mob of the Dead – Zombies map.
Fans can purchase Uprising as a standalone Map Pack for a suggested retail price of $14.99. Call of Duty: Black Ops II game sold separately, and is required to play this Map Pack.
Watch the Uprising trailer: