Infinity Ward’s Animation Lead, Zack Volker, recently sat down with the Official Playstation UK magazine and answered a bunch of questions regarding Call of Duty Ghosts. A lot is what we already know however its a good recap of the info released so far.
- Takes place in America a few years from now.
- A lot of battles and destruction have taken place already.
- Things dont look good for America.
- The “Ghosts Team”, no one knows who they are or where they came from.
- Ghosts are salvation & hope.
- Brothers grew up in this environment, idolize the Ghosts team. Were born shortly after event.
- Story begins were brothers meet the Ghosts team.
- Sub-brand clarified, start of new “story-arc”. NOT in MW or Black Ops universe, its own universe.
- No relation to Ghost in Modern Warfare.
- Could only talk a little bit about multiplayer.
- Every map is interactive.
- One map has a satellite that crashes in middle of map, might get a UAV if you access it.
- Freedom to outfit character to reflect your personality.
- Lots of characters skins brought over from singleplayer.
Call Of Duty Ghosts video interview – Infinity Ward explain the story
Call Of Duty Ghosts multiplayer video interview – new online details & info
Call of Duty Ghosts video interview – the engine & tech explained by Infinity Ward
SOURCE: Official PSmag YT Channel Via @Hou5eR