Infinity Ward hasn’t talked much about Ghosts MP so far, but they did mention a few features MP features when Ghosts was revealed.
Here’s what we know about MP thus far:
- ALL Multiplayer maps will have ‘some’ dynamic element.
- Ghosts will be supporting competitive multiplayer of some sort. No elaborate details.
- Dog will be in MP – not discussing how at this time.
- You can lean in multiplayer on all platforms
- Sliding feature for all platforms
- No dolphin diving
- Revamped Multiplayer completely
- Dynamic Maps (earth quakes, flooding, player driven actions, doors, explosive traps)
- Character Customization – choose heads, bodies, helmet, and gear
- They want to make each map as different as possible
- Removing the classic symmetrical map layouts
- One map has a point where a satellite crashes into the map – whichever teams gets to it first gets a UAV
- New Online mode called “Squads”
The full Multiplayer reveal is set for August 14th LIVE on CallofDuty.com and on Xbox LIVE. The event starts at 10:30am PT (1:30pm ET // 6:30pm UK time). We’ll be there live, and we’ll be bringing you extensive coverage of the event.