A new patch for the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Ghosts has been released today. The update brings some fixes to some of the issues Wii U players have been experiencing, and few new features.
Wii U Specific Features and Changes
- Added a GamePad Scoreboard panel
- Individual players can be muted by tapping the speaker icon next to their name on the Gamepad Scoreboard
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to move hit markers around during a killcam with the Wii Remote
- Addressed and improved texture resolution in Campaign
- Fixed an issue that prevented a second player from signing on in some situations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to go prone in some portions of the Strikezone map
- Improved placement of hit markers when using the Wii Remote
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to spawn in without a team in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get inside a wall in Stormfront
- Disabling music will now also disable the rank-up music
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an exploit of spawns where a player would constantly respawn at his team spawn in the first quarter minute of a game.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues
- Fixed a crash when entering and leaving lobbies
- Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc while a sub-user was signed in
SOURCE: Call of Duty Forums