UPDATE: Diamond Division start times have been postponed 24 hours due to hardware failures. Stay tuned for updates.
Beachhead Studio has just posted the official rules for the Diamond Division Clan Wars, which is set to start February 21st, if your clan has opted into it.
For those clans involved in the upcoming Diamond Division Clan War in Cairo, here are all the rules you need to be aware of.
- Each division will start with 7 real Clans and one “fake” Federation Clan.
- Every Node will start out owned by the Federation Clan.
- CPs for capturing Nodes will degrade in the same way it does in Bronze-Platinum Clan Wars, at 2 points per capture.
- There will not be any bonus for holding a Node during the round.
- Before the second and third round (Saturday and Sunday) every Node’s CP value will be reset to its starting value. The Clan who owns the Node at that time will be awarded the full CP value.
- Matches must end between the start and end time of each round.
- Matches may continue to post results after the round ends, since win processing continues until all matches are counted.
- The roster lock will allow each clan to have members up to the maximum value of their bracket. For example, a 50 player Clan adds members up to the max of their bracket, which would be 54. The roster lock limits the number of Clan members who can contribute wins to your Clan War, it does not prevent further recruiting.
- If a clan adds more members than the maximum of their bracket, existing members who score wins later than new members risk having their wins not count. In an extreme example, if a Clan of 10 recruits 90 more members after the roster lock it will still only be the first 10 members to record a win who count for the duration of the Clan War.
- Any match that has Clan members on opposing sides of the battle will not count.
- Any Clan that is found to be cheating, boosting or otherwise violating the Terms of Service will be penalised.
- Penalties will vary based on behavior but may include having CP reset, Diamond Division qualification revoked, or other Clan Wars entitlements revoked.
When opting in to Clan Wars, your Clan Leader will have selected a region to play in. Those regions are:
Europe: Clan War starts 7PM GMT/8PM CET. Clan War ends 11PM GMT/12AM CET.
Eastern: Clan War starts 7PM EST. Clan War ends 11PM EST.
Pacific: Clan War starts 7PM PST. Clan War ends 11PM PST.
War Cry entitlements will be awarded to Clans finishing in the top 3 places in Diamond Division.
SOURCE: Call of Duty: Forums