A new patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is now live on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Sledgehammer Games has stated that the patch notes listed below are for two separate updates, with part 1 now live on all platforms, and with the second update still pending 1st party approval for Xbox 360 and PS3. PC, Xbox One, and PS4 players, the entire update is live.
Here’s the official patch notes for the entire update:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.