Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced the second DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Ascendance. Ascendance will be available on March 31st on Xbox Live for both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Ascendance DLC features four new multiplayer maps, the new OHM/Werewolf 2-in-1 LMG, and a new map for Exo Zombies.
The new multiplayer maps include Perplex, Site 244, Climate, and Chop Shop. In addition, Ascendance introduces an all new Exo Ability called Exo Grappling, which allows players to navigate the environments differently. This ability will be exclusive to the Ascendance DLC playlist.
Exo Grappling Playlist –
The unique grappling ability found in the Campaign mode is now available for use in all of the Ascendance Multiplayer maps through the Exo Grapple Playlist. Activate your Exo Grapple ability for a faster way to reach strategic vantage points or as a brutal secondary weapon to take down the competition.
- Perplex – Venture to the streets of Sydney and battle through a five-story modular apartment complex. With elevated vantages and tight corridors, Perplex is small-to-medium sized map that fits variety of play styles. Construction drones will shake things up, however, as they shift apartment modules and create new strategic pathways
- Site 244 – An alien craft has crash-landed beneath Mt. Rushmore, USA, making for an awesome medium-to-large sized three-lane map littered with extraterrestrial debris. Gain a competitive edge by earning the map-based scorestreak to open an alien spore that enhances your perks and exo abilities.
- Climate – Settle in to your dome away from home in Climate—a lush climate-controlled bio dome. With a circular layout with a central island structure for teams to fight for control of, Climate keeps the pace of the action high. The tides can turn, however, when the rivers begin to rage and become a treacherous obstacle.
- Chop Shop – Discover the seedy underbelly of the unauthorized exoekeleton trade in Chop Chop, a medium-sized industrial complex with a devastating map-based scorestreak: the Advanced Repulsion Turret.
- Ascendance DLC also brings a new map for Exo Zombies mode called Infection. The four Atlas employees, portrayed by the returning celebrity cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury) fight tooth and nail through undead zombie hordes. Located on the outskirts of an Atlas facility, the new Exo Zombies episode introduces a slew of never-before-seen undead masses, a robust arsenal of new traps and armaments and everyone’s favorite fast food joint, Burgertown.
The trailer for Ascendance DLC will be shown during the 2015 Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox on March 29th. There will be two trailers, including a gameplay for the new DLC as well as a new Exo Zombies video.