Sledgehammer Games has released a brand new patch for Advanced Warfare on PlayStation 4 and PC.
[Update: 4/14] The patch is now live on PS3.
- Adjusted the amount of damage reduction by the Flak Jacket perk in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed a rare issue where viewing the scoreboard could result in a crash.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to join a playlist with a party size larger than the playlist allowed.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot directed energy weapons continuously without overheating.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements were viewable when spectating in third-person mode.
- Fixed an issue where some static UI would remain on the screen after spectating.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the weapon variants earned from Master Prestige ranks were not being granted.
- [PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PC] Fixed a rare crash issue when leaving a Private Match.
- [PS3] Fixed a rare issue where redeeming loot for XP could result in exiting out to the multiplayer lobby.
- [PS3] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to add camos to the secondary weapon while using Overkill in Private Matches.
- Atlas 20mm – Snapper now has the correct magazine size.
- Fixed an issue where the OHM’s shotgun mode would not have any spread for its shots.
- [PS3] MP443 Grach – Added laser sight attachment.
- [PS4/PC] PDW – Added laser sight attachment.
- [PC] Removed the frame rate link to the continuous fire of the EM1.
- Fixed an issue where players were earning a Underdog and Vandalism medal from their own team.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons picked up from an enemy did not count towards the Backfire medal or Guerrilla Warfare challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the Tac-19’s Parabolic microphone attachment displayed it unlocked after 40 kills while aiming down the sights.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when using copy / paste over an existing emblem.
- Fixed a rare issue where emblems from purchased mDLC wouldn’t show in the Emblem Editor.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could obtain a turret head with infinite ammo.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Recon Drone scorestreak.
- [PC] Fixed a rare issue when calling in scorestreaks.
- Adjusted the kill feed team color to match scorecard team color.
- Improvements made to the legibility of the player card.
- [PC] Broadcaster: Added the ability to toggle between the large scoreboard and the regular scoreboard when using a keyboard & mouse.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Gun Game: Increased the Party Size limit from 1 to 8.
- Gun Game: Added random loot variants to each weapon tier.
- Adjusted the Satellite drone mechanics so it would not be dropped immediately after going prone or sliding in water.
- Adjusted spawning logic for Free-For-All & Gun Game game modes.
- Adjusting various spawning logic for Domination game mode.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Search and Rescue game mode.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed a rare issue where some players were not able to spawn in to the game on the Core map.
- Adjusted various spawns for CTF and Uplink on Solar.
- Adjusted various spawns for Uplink on Recovery.
- [Xbox One, PlayStation 4] Adjusted various spawns for Momentum on Comeback.
- Fixes for out of map exploits and bomb defusing on Comeback.
- Various fixes related to the dynamic map event for the map Drift.
Exo Survival Updates:
- Fixed an issue where parties were being split when entering matchmaking.
Exo Zombies Updates:
SOURCE: Advanced Warfare