At the Licensing Expo 2015 in Las Vegas, Activision today announced new partnerships they have to bring new and exciting products to support the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Some of these partnerships have already been revealed, including Kontrol Freaks gear and Razer’s mouse pads for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
Partnerships for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 include:
- MEGA Brands – Realized unprecedented success of the Call of Duty Collectible Construction Sets, which marked the largest new IP launch in MEGA’s history
- BioWorld – Continues to offer fans authentic apparel and accessories, globally
- Funko – Delivers line of Pop! Vinyl figures at GameStop
- BradyGames – Once again allows fans to learn all the intricate details of the blockbuster game with the comprehensive strategy guide book
- Fathead – Introduces epic new wall decals inspired by the game this fall, allowing fans to further experience the game
- Surreal – Offers Call of Duty-themed barware, beach towels and throws for the ultimate fan
- Power A – Outfits gamers with themed accessories and gifts
- KontrolFreek – Provides Call of Duty fans the latest controller upgrades and accessories
- Razer – A household name in PC Gaming brings Call of Duty fans the ultimate PC Gaming Gear on the market
Some of these products have not yet been revealed; we’ll update as we get more information.