It appears that the PC beta of Black Ops 3 Multiplayer has a lot of hidden files – and files that are also about the game’s zombies mode. A Reddit user – /u/Mage3873 – has found some new references within the files. We’ve summarized the big things below:
- Theater Mode references confirm it’ll be available in zombies mode
- References to a campaign and story mode for zombies
- Character customization
- Game apparently checks your progress on Easter Eggs found in Black Ops 2 zombies, unclear as to why right now
- Ranks and Prestige modes in Zombies (Activision has confirmed there is an XP progression system in Zombies)
- In addition, theme music for the Zombies Menu and Shadows of Evil has leaked. You can listen HERE (link may probably be taken down soon).
- Code suggesting that players can play as zombies (although a lot of code could be left over Black Ops 2 zombies)
The information above has not been confirmed by Activision or Treyarch.
SOURCE: Reddit user Mage3874