Beenox and Mercenary Technology have released a new patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on the PlayStation 3 platform.
- Fixed crash when having the Ballistics CPU equipped during activation of the H.A.T.R. by the opposing team.
- Fixed crash when several players are kicked for inactivity within a precise timeframe.
- Addressed multiple issues regarding unsuccessful game invites, leading to error messages, dead lobbies or various unresponsive states.
- Fixed instances of the game crashing for some clients after several Scorestreaks get triggered at the same time.
- Players are no longer able to unlock the Diamond Camo for the knife without meeting its requirement.
- Accented characters are now displayed properly within the in-game store.
- Double XP events bonuses are no longer applied to Custom matches.
- The achievement “Seen Some Things” will now unlock correctly.
- Multiple players kicked for inactivity will no longer end up together in the same lobby afterwards.
- Players will not be able to retain possession of the Uplink Drone and carry a moveable Scorestreak at the same time.
- Scythe ammo reduced from 200 to 160.
- Submchine Guns
- Close damage range slightly reduced.
- Long damage range slightly raised.
- Increased lethal range.
- ADS time increased.
- Close range damage increased.
- Light Machine Guns
- ADS speed slightly reduced.
- Clip size reduced from 50 to 40.
- ADS time has been slowed down.
- No longer deals extra damage to vehicles without FMJ.
- Increased recoil.
- Increased hip-fire spread.
- 48 Dredge
- Clip size reduced from 72 to 60.
- Slightly increased the ADS time
- Fixed several spots where bots would mantle and jump to their death.
- Fixed multiple exploits where the player could mantle into unintended areas.
- Addressed several locations where different Scorestreaks would end up getting stuck.
- Fixed multiple spots where bot navigation was suboptimal.
- Addressed collision exploits in Shadows of Evil where the player could avoid contact with zombies.
- Addressed various areas where zombies would not path to players.
- Applying a camo to a specific weapon will no longer affect other equipment. This fix will require players to reselect their attachments and camos once in order for them to be properly saved.
- Fixed timing-specific controller disconnection issues that resulted in the scoreboard remaining on-screen until the end of the match.
- The host will no longer crash if a client starts the first ritual while another is bleeding out.
- Players will no longer crash while accepting a game invite in the opening cinematic.
- Fixed scenarios where The Quick Revive machine would disappear after the Civil Protector revives the user.
- The Ephemeral Enhancement will no longer interfere with cost of the Re-Pack game mechanic.
- Fixed instances of statistics not tracking properly in the Combat Record interface.