The third downloadable content pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Descent, will be available August 11th on Xbox One and PC.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent DLC Pack 3 features four new multiplayer maps, including a remake of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’s Raid, and the next chapter in the Black Ops 3 Zombies saga, Gorod Krovi.
- Empire: Treyarch adapts its Black Ops III movement system to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II fan favorite map Raid. The re-imagining of this classic, medium-sized map features an authentic Roman villa that has been “recreated by a modern-day eccentric billionaire,” where a classic map structure mixes with the new gameplay mechanics of Black Ops III. Watch the preview video here.
- Cryogen: Located far off the coast in the Dead Sea, an isolated compound holds some of the world’s most dangerous criminals in frozen isolation. Sentry towers keep watch over the small map’s circular design as frenetic combat is funneled around the prison’s cryogenic tubes, where opportunities for wall running attacks abound. Watch the preview video here.
- Berserk: Ancient sentinels from a lost civilization guard the entrance to Berserk, a Viking village frozen in time. Players will fight through blizzards, and control the center bridge as they navigate this medium-sized map’s wooden buildings, deadly rocky outcroppings, and tight chokepoints. Watch the preview video here.
- Rumble: Gamers battle amongst larger-than-life mechanized warriors in Rumble, a stadium where giant robots battle to the roar of the crowd. This medium-sized map funnels high-speed combat to the central arena, where players battle their way through fallen mechs and pyrotechnics. Watch the preview video here.
- Gorod Krovi: Descent also thrusts players to an alternate universe of Nikolai’s motherland, the 1940s Soviet Union, in the next highly-anticipated chapter of the Origins Zombies saga, Gorod Krovi. Players face-off against a swarm of mechanized zombie infantry and dodge hell-fire from aerial dragon assaults, all in the middle of a raging battle within the remnants of Stalingrad. Gorod Krovi delivers the most exciting Zombies experience yet, filled with horrifying new enemies, exciting new gameplay mechanics and an epic set of Zombie annihilating weapons. Watch the gameplay trailer here.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent is available now on PlayStation 4 and is coming August 11 to Xbox One and PC. Descent is available with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Season Pass or available separately the in-game store and the PlayStation Store for $14.99.
*DLC Pack 3 is not available on PS3 or Xbox 360.