The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta has arrived! Weekend 1 of the beta is now live only on PlayStation 4 till Monday, October 17 at 10AM PT.
Players who preordered Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare digitally, the beta is now available for download directly on the PlayStation 4 store. Search for ‘Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta’ on the store to find it and download now.
Players who preordered Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare at a retailer, make sure you redeemed the code you received from the retailer at callofduty.com/beta. Activision has started to send out emails with beta download codes, which you need to redeem on the PlayStation 4 store.
The Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta is a 19GB download. The beta lets players get their first hands on with the Infinite Warfare multiplayer experience.
The Infinite Warfare beta includes 3 multiplayer maps, 3 Combat Rigs, 4 Game Modes, and more.
There are three maps available in the beta, including Frost, Frontier, and Throwback. See the maps in action here.
Players can also experience the Combat Rig system in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta. Learn more about the Combat Rigs here. Out of the 6 total rigs available in Infinite Warfare, 3 are playable in the beta: Warfighter, MERC, and Synaptic.
WARFIGHTER: Designed for a mid-range assault-style player, equip the Warfighter rig to support the team by getting fast kills, quickly getting to an objective, and always being on the offensive.
- Claw: Powerful spread-shot weapon. Fires bullets that can ricochet around corners.
- Combat Focus: Allows you to get double points for a limited time, getting you to that scorestreak even faster.
- Overdrive: Gives you a speed boost.
- Ping: Kills and assists send a ping that highlights nearby enemies.
- Persistence: Scorestreak counts don’t reset after death, but cost more.
- Resupply: Lethals and tacticals can be resupplied by scavenging supplies from downed foes.
MERC: This imposing suit is equipped with payload options designed to clear enemy threats quickly and with authority. Its focus is heavy defense and suppressive fire.
- Steel Dragon: Heavy beam weapon that can target multiple enemies.
- Bull Charge: Armored riot shield that destroys enemies as you charge.
- Reactive Armor: Electromagnetically charged armor that shields you from enemy fire.
- Infusion: When triggered, regenerates health quickly after taking damage.
- Man-At-Arms: Heavy weapons won’t slow you down, and you start with maximum ammo.
- Shock Wave: Slam yourself into the ground and enemies with this devastating jump.
SYNAPTIC: A C6 Class remote-operated droid optimized for speed and close quarters combat.
- Equalizer: Dual under-arm machine guns with built-in suppressors for close quarters combat.
- Rewind: Rewinds your position and replenishes health and ammo.
- Reaper: Switches you into four-legged, rapid melee combat mode.
- Combat Burst: After each kill, gain a boost of movement speed.
- Propulsion Jump: pack that recharges quickly and allows you to damage enemies underneath you with the blast from the jump pack.
- Rushdown: Allows you to dash in any horizontal direction.
Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Defender are the four modes currently available in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta. The beta trailer released earlier this week suggested there would be five modes available, so stay tuned for info on what mode will be added.
In addition, in the Infinite Warfare beta, player can also get hands on with the new Weapon Crafting system, which lets players craft weapons by using Salvage, the in-game currency. For the beta, Infinity Ward has increased the Salvage drop rate so that players can try out the crafting system. Learn more about the weapon systems in our post here and in the video here.
Weekend 1 of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta ends on Monday, October 17 at 10AM PT!
Weekend 2 of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta begins on Friday, October 21 at 10AM PT and ends on Monday, October 24 at 10AM PT on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Beta is not available on PC.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest news on the Infinite Warfare beta!