With the launch of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, some users are experiencing issues with certain aspects of the game. Activision Support has posted documents with list of known issues for both the titles.
- Intro video after match — all platforms: Intro video keeps playing after every match. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the first post-launch patch
- Players not receiving Season Pass bonus content — all platforms: One solution to this issue is cosing and rebooting the game two or three times, which should deliver Season Pass bonus content. Entire issue wil fixed in the first post-launch patch
- Hitching in menus — Xbox One: Players are experiencing frame rate loss when navigating menus. This issue is under investigation
- Players not receiving Spaceland — Xbox One: Some players are not receiveing the Zombies in Spaceland Pack personalization items. This issue is under investigation.
- Pre-order bonus content not appearing — all platforms: Players were not receiving Bullethawk or Hellstorm pre-order bonus content when redeeming codes. Codes were returning invalid. Activision is currently investigating this.
- Game crashes — Steam: PCs with an AMD GPU will crash after switching Anti-Aliasing to “Filmic SMAA T2X”. Every subsequent boot afterwards will crash. A Workaround to this issue: Players with AMD GPUs should not change to Anti-Alias until a fix is deployed. Under investigation
- Game unresponsive on ALT+Enter — Steam: Using Alt+Enter to switch between Windowed and Fullscreen can sometimes make the game unresponsive. Activision is investigating this issue.
- Incentives not redeemable — Steam: We’ve identified some issues with COD XP, Monster 2XP, and Retro Jackal incentives not redeeming on Steam. Activision is investigating this issue.
Modern Warfare Remastered:
- Infinite loading screen in Custom Match — Steam: The host of a custom match will experience an indefinite loading screen when the match ends if they lose WAN connection during gameplay. Issue is currently under investigation.
- Performance issues in Campaign — Steam: Players might experience performance issues in 5 Campaign missions (Bog, Blackout, Shock and Awe, War Pig, and Safehouse) on PCs with AMD GPUs that meet minimum system requirements. Issue is currently under investigation.
- Frame rate issues — Steam: The “Optimal Video” settings result in frame rate issues despite hardware meeting minimum system requirements. Issue is currently under investigation.
- SLI and Crossfire optimization — Steam: The game is currently not optimizing power distribution with SLI or Crossfire. Issue is under investigation.
We will update this post as we get more info. Stay tuned.