Treyarch has now shared the full patch notes from the new patch update, version 1.19, that went live for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PlayStation 4 on December 12. The update was 1.3GB.
- Updated visual presentation of Black Market items:
- Not-yet-obtained Black Market items (weapons, specialist heads/bodies) will be visible in menus with no shader overlay.
- Items will appear with a new Black Market Lock Icon.
- Updated User Interface will be present wherever Black Market items are available (Create-a-Class, Specialist menu, Gunsmith, Paintshop, Weapon Showcase, Combat Record).
- PS4 Pro:
- Supports enhanced dynamic 4k gaming
- The stats widget in the Showcase will display the correct name for all Black Market weapons.
- Fixed a number of User Interface issues that occurred within the media manager.
Shadows of Evil:
- Resolved an exploit during the Totem Ritual part of the main EE.
Zetsubou no Shima:
- Fixed a potential exploit with the Fan and Plane traps.
- Fixed an issue with Apothicon Mask that occurred at high rounds.
- Summoning Key will no longer disappear after teleporting out of the Arena.
- Added an animation to alert the player when a Mech Z spawns.
- Addressed a fatal error that occurred when using the Apothicon Servant at high rounds.
- Players are no longer able to use the Anywhere But Here GobbleGum during the Dark Arena Challenge, as it was causing issues.
- Fixed a progression break that sometimes occurred when players picked up the Summoning Key.
- Fixed high round exploits.
SOURCE: Activision Support