Activision Blog revealed the five divisions that will be in Call of Duty: WWII MP:
- Airborne: First to the fight, where you move fast and stay quiet
- Mountain: Focusing on precise and deadly sharpshooting
- Infantry: Be the tip of the spear
- Armored: Bringing the heaviest firepower
- Expeditionary Force: Packing heat with incendiary shells
As revealed yesterday on the PlayStation Blog, divisions in Call of Duty: WWII will replace the traditional create a class system in the game.
Call of Duty Twitter account is also sharing small videos of each of the Divisions, with countdown to E3.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) June 11, 2017
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) June 10, 2017
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) June 9, 2017
The countdown to E3 begins. pic.twitter.com/q7zk5kIT6F
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) June 8, 2017