Welcome to Charlie INTEL Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Sign in with Twitter and start posting in seconds.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petey

XP Points is coming!

Hey people,

We'll shortly be introducing an XP system on the forum. Every time you post, create topics, and earn likes, you'll earn XP. XP can be banked to earn 'bonus XP' or 'interest', traded and converted into real money to spend on the forum based store that will open up at a later date. Things you can buy will include COD Points and PSN/Xbox credit.

You'll receive a notification once it's active the next time you login, including how much XP you've earned so far (from existing topics/posts).

Further enhancements will be made a later date also :)

lol on the forum store put a "date with Keshav" and for 1000 points we get to date keshav for a night xD

Cool! I thoroughly enjoy hangin' around this site.

On 02/08/2016 at 5:37 PM, Petey said:

Hey people,

We'll shortly be introducing an XP system on the forum. Every time you post, create topics, and earn likes, you'll earn XP. XP can be banked to earn 'bonus XP' or 'interest', traded and converted into real money to spend on the forum based store that will open up at a later date. Things you can buy will include COD Points and PSN/Xbox credit.

You'll receive a notification once it's active the next time you login, including how much XP you've earned so far (from existing topics/posts).

Further enhancements will be made a later date also :)

I wish u did this on ur website I'd be sorted!!! All I want is a delete button or to be able to edit my comment at any time..  And maybe a button to send us straight back to CharlieIntel website..  

8 minutes ago, ScOott said:

I wish u did this on ur website I'd be sorted!!! All I want is a delete button or to be able to edit my comment at any time..  And maybe a button to send us straight back to CharlieIntel website..  

On the top of the site there is a button that says "Back to website" it takes you back to CI. You can also edit your comment at any time. Maybe because your on phone you don't have these.

25 minutes ago, FazalGaming said:

On the top of the site there is a button that says "Back to website" it takes you back to CI. You can also edit your comment at any time. Maybe because your on phone you don't have these.

Yh im on mobile can't see none of that.. 

3 hours ago, FazalGaming said:

Actually, there's a hidden timer on comments that prevents you from editing them once it runs out.  I can edit newly made posts but not older ones.