Welcome to Charlie INTEL Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Sign in with Twitter and start posting in seconds.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GamerTagstic

Future Supply Drop Content.

What are some weapons/updates you guys would like to see from the Black Market soon? Personally I would like to see some weekly or daily challenges that give out more Weapon Bribes.

Edited by GamerTagstic
Misspelled Something.
1 person likes this

Nothing, because I'll never get any of it anyway. But yeah, they should add more weapon bribes but it's not that easy with Activision on your shoulders..

1 person likes this

I think after DLC 4 they should just give the weapons to everyone like they should have in the first place

2 people like this

I would love to see the ak-47 in supply drops but make it terrible so it's fair to people who don't have it

11 minutes ago, DMFTWOfficial said:

I would love to see the ak-47 in supply drops but make it terrible so it's fair to people who don't have it

bo1 ak47 would be amazing

1 person likes this

A contract that would give you an exclusive weapon would be good to see, or maybe completing the weekly contract sometimes gives you 1 hour of double XP. @Treyarch this needs to happen

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, GamerTagstic said:

What are some weapons/updates you guys would like to see from the Black Market soon? Personally I would like to see some weekly or daily challenges that give out more Weapon Bribes.

Lightsaber 

I think at this point in the game the weapons should be open to everyone and the daily and weekly challenges should stop. I bet the increase of players would surprise everyone.

Edited by Cardi

When challenges  started and crypto keys started the loss of players increased in time. If they have weapons open to everyone with no challenges, the increase of players would be outstanding. They should just keep blackmarket only for camos card taunts.  What do you think.