Welcome to Charlie INTEL Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Sign in with Twitter and start posting in seconds.

Sign In

EriicFraser

What else catches your attention?

When you're not playing Call of Duty, What other games do you attune to? 

Edited by EriicFraser

I have a small addiction to hearthstone ( ok large)

I also play elite dangerous occasionally , Elite was the first pc game i ever played so its like a fond memory for me 

Im really looking forward to battalion 1944 been too long since we had a proper ww2 fps game.

My guilty pleasure at the moment is Csgo and Rocket League, feel free to add me on Steam if you're looking for an extra player: Padril

Sounds like some good games here. Im also i pretty big fan of Rocket league and CSGO. I've played some Elite Dangerous here and there. Some good fun!

I would add you but im mostly a Xbox player. If i ever do convert to PC ill be sure to do so :)

The most recent game that I finished was Rise of the Tomb Raider, which is absolutely fantastic - highly recommend it.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, EriicFraser said:

Sounds like some good games here. Im also i pretty big fan of Rocket league and CSGO. I've played some Elite Dangerous here and there. Some good fun!

I would add you but im mostly a Xbox player. If i ever do convert to PC ill be sure to do so :)

I'm also an xbox player, feel free to add me if you want: ziVenomz

12 minutes ago, Lewis_Tango said:

I'm also an xbox player, feel free to add me if you want: ziVenomz

Sweet! Ill add you now. I'm ArkyDark if you want to add me back!

1 person likes this

I haven't been playing much Call of Duty, but I've been playing 7 Days to Die a lot with my friends on the PS4, or NeverWinter. I'm waiting for No Man's Sky though to drop. Can't wait for that game. 

1 person likes this

Battlefield 4 and Halo MCC. Loving the shit out of BF4 and pretty much gearing up for BF1. Recently got back into Halo MCC because I haven't played in awhile. Halo 4 is really addicting to me.

21 minutes ago, sXeGreatness said:

Battlefield 4 and Halo MCC. Loving the shit out of BF4 and pretty much gearing up for BF1. Recently got back into Halo MCC because I haven't played in awhile. Halo 4 is really addicting to me.

Ugh Halo 4? Really? 

Also for me, Gears Of War UE(mad hyped for 4 in October) DOOM, Halo 5/MCC, Fallout 2(PC) and been playing through Wolfenstein The New Order, yet again.

22 minutes ago, TheLoneCourier_ said:

Ugh Halo 4? Really? 

Also for me, Gears Of War UE(mad hyped for 4 in October) DOOM, Halo 5/MCC, Fallout 2(PC) and been playing through Wolfenstein The New Order, yet again.

Uh, I mean, yeah. 

I love playing Dark Souls, BioShock, Elder Scrolls, Tom Clancy games, etcetera.  

Then I also play Nintendo games like Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, and Super Smash Bros.

The only mobile game I play is Plants Vs. Zombies 2.

2 hours ago, sXeGreatness said:

Uh, I mean, yeah. 

But, just.. Halo 4 man.. 

Its like 343 sat down in their office around a big table, all of them high as shit and said "ight, what made Halo good?" Then some idiot said "Well I heard Call of Duty was the big thing, we should copy that" and that spawned Halo 4. Is there even people still playing H4 on MCC anyway? I remember that playlist being so dead by March last year lol.

Preference for the Battlefield series first and foremost. 

Love the scope of gameplay, levolution and projectile physics. 

Have been hitting up some survival games on PC but don't generally have the time for them anymore. 

When I'm not playing COD, I usually go to my PC since I pretty much use my consoles only for COD anyway. PC exclusive FPS games like Insurgency, Verdun, Red Orchestra 2, and Day of Defeat are my favorites. I also like Battlefield, and I'm looking forward to BF1 like many others are.

CS:GO 4 LIFE

DOTA 2 4 LIFE

SMITE 4 LIFE

TF2 4 LIFE 

HARAMBE 4 LIFE

On 01/08/2016 at 1:10 PM, ItzSikh said:

CS:GO 4 LIFE

DOTA 2 4 LIFE

SMITE 4 LIFE

TF2 4 LIFE 

HARAMBE 4 LIFE

Dicks out