LAST UPDATE: MAY 7th, 2012 at 8:16 pm EST
Last update went out on Feb 28th (v. 1.2):
The latest update notes for the Call of Duty ELITE iOS and Android app released February 28th are available below:
– Added: Winter camo
– Fixed: Occasional error on load of strike packages
– Fixed: Error caused by changing strike packages on consecutive custom classes
– Fixed: Swiping another player’s career summary off the screen
– Fixed: Occasional error pushing custom classes
– Fixed: Error related to selecting specialist below level 55
– Fixed: Ability to push an invalid custom class with a perk selected more than once
– Fixed: DLC map images not displaying correctly.
– Removed: Button to view other player’s tracked challenges.
– Fixed: Level 80 to Prestige not displaying in Prestige Calculator or Career Summary.
– Fixed: Attachments, Lethals, Tacticals, and Perks listed in an incorrect order.
– Fixed: Death Streaks listed in an incorrect order
COMING SOON To Mobile Apps: 5 additional Prestige levels in Calculator; Enlistment into Operations; View amount of Double XP you have; Clan Management
Version 4.0: added Clan Operation support
Version 3.0: added support for 5 additional prestige levels, and added ELITE TV for Premium Members
*Latest update was pushed out on MAY 1st
Notes from our latest web build pushed May 1st are available below. Changes include:
– An updated header for the Career page which now shows clan affiliation and previous title Prestige levels
– Numerous updates to the Leaderboard Tracker including fixes for viewing another users’ playercards and a KDR display issue.
– Optimization of Clan Ops leaderboard to provide greater accuracy.
– Optimized the invite system for Clans. This corrected an issue where users would sometimes receive a bad invite that couldn’t be accepted. If you are still unable to accept a clan invite, please ask the Clan Leader to send you a new one.
– Minor update to change which emblems are displayed next to comments/feed items which addresses the issue where some sections of the site displayed the Black Ops rank emblem.
– Minor optimizations to the News Ticker which now loads faster and is more responsive.
– Updated localization for several site elements.
– Slight cleanup of emblem usage throughout the site.
• Drop Zone – Issue 4
• DLC Support for MP maps Foundation and Sanctuary
• Updated Leaderboard Tracker design
• Improved Private Match support for non-team-based game modes in Recent Matches
• Fixed a formatting issue when displaying Hardcore matches in Recent Matches
• Corrected an issue where some heatmap kills appeared outside of the map boundaries on DLC maps
• Fixed an issue where some Tied matches would show garbled text on the Recent Matches window
• Hardcore FFA matches will now fully populate the scoreboard in Recent Matches
• Removed “Level” column from Clan Roster
• Numerous fixes to support the change to Bronze badge percentages in Clan Operations
• Clan Operations now properly appear in the List View section of the Program Guide
• Fixed an issue linking/unlinking YouTube accounts
• Updated redirect to new Support page
• Improved IE8/IE9 support
FEB 17TH NOTES:
– Drop Zone – Issue 2
– DLC Support for MP map Overwatch
– Numerous text fixes throughout the site
– Numerous performance enhancements
– MW3 Playercard is now the default landing page on login
– Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking headshots in FFA Matches
– Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking HQ Defends and bomb pickups in bomb-based game modes
– Corrected an issue where the Prestige Calculator would occasionally give incorrect estimates
– Fixed an issue that would cause some users to not show up in a player search
– Fixed a couple of IE-specific issues with the custom class editor
– Corrected an badging bug that occurs when Operations on both platforms end at the same time
– Clans – Changed the Ban Member feature into a Kick Member feature and cleared out the old banlist
– Corrected an issue where some clan leaders had difficulty saving their changes
– Corrected a bug that where some users would get a 404 when clicking on a player’s name in the clan or group roster
– Updated graphic for Max Level clans
– Fixed an error flagging content on certain Connect pages
– Support for moderating Clan MOTD