Treyarch has revealed that there are 10 Specialists that are playable in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private MP Beta.
Here’s an overview of all 10:
- Special Issue Equipment: Grapple Gun – allows user to quickly grapple and zip to locations nearby.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Grav Slam – Kinetic device that delivers a lethal blast radius around the point of impact.
- Special Issue Equipment: Tac Deploy – Deployable beacon that gives your teammates the ability to redeploy to the surrounding area.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Annihilator – Massive high-caliber revolver that fires devastating rounds with increased bullet penetration.
- Special Issue Equipment: Reactor Core – Emits a damaging radiation field that wounds enemies and reduces their maximum health for a time and prevents healing.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Purifier – Flamethrower that shoots a steady stream of flame, scorching enemies within close range.
- Special Issue Equipment: Cluster Grenade – Powerful explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and releases sub-munitions upon detonation.
- Special Issue Weaponry: War Machine – High explosive grenade launcher.
- Special Issue Equipment: Sensor Dart – Reveals enemies within its proximity.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Vision Pulse – Pulse the map to reveal all the enemies for yourself and teammates.
- Special Issue Equipment: Razor Wire – Damages and slows enemies that attempt to cross it.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Barricade – Reinforced cover for protection while securing objectives. Built in microwave field slows and damages enemies.
- Special Issue Equipment: Assault Pack – Supplies ammo packs that provide bonus score for taking down enemies.
- Special Issue Weaponry: TAK-5 – Heals and boosts max health for the user and their team.
- Special Issue Equipment: 9-Bang – Tactical grenade that flashes and stuns. Can be cooked for multiple detonations.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Ballistic Shield – Durable transforming defensive shield with a built-in machine pistol.
- Special Issue Equipment: Mesh Mine – Explosive traps that connect to create lethal tripwires.
- Special Issue Weaponry: K9-Unit – Attack dog that can be commanded to follow you or patrol a designated location.
- Special Issue Equipment: Seeker Shock Mine – A deployable tactical that hunts down enemies and shocks them with temporary paralysis.
- Special Issue Weaponry: Tempest – A tactical rifle that shoots electrically charged shock rounds to incapacitate enemies and any squad mates within their proximity.
COD 2020 Teasers: Black Ops 4 Summit map, Treyarch social profile
As we opened our new crates that Activision sent through, Black Ops 4’s Summit map got an update.
The screens in the center of the map in Black Ops 4 turned on which seem to match to what some of our slides show:
There’s also a look at clocks of 4 out of the 5 locations that some of us got as part of the slides to see:
These changes do appear to be new, especially the screens with the targets on them. Analyzing older images of the maps showcase that the screens were not showing the same thing.
In addition, Treyarch has updated their cover photo on social channels.
It’s getting cold out there…
Gameplay from Black Ops 4’s canceled campaign mode revealed
A user on Reddit, r/BlackOps4, has shared what appears to be the very first footage of gameplay from the canceled campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which released in October 2018, was the first Call of Duty game to not have a traditional campaign mode, instead opting to have three online-based modes.
Treyarch insisted throughout the year that they really didn’t have plans for a campaign and were focusing on an online connected experience for Black Ops 4, but many reports and sources described the campaign as being too ambitious and canceled because of issues with development.
On Reddit, a user has shared about two minutes of alpha footage of the gameplay of Black Ops 4’s campaign. The campaign, in alpha-state footage (meaning its not complete), had a very similar HUD to the MP experience of Black Ops 4. The user claims that the campaign and MP were supposed to be connected, and that’s why the HUD is so similar.
The gameplay starts by showing a message of “FIND THE AQUILUS CEO.”
Here’s the gameplay footage:
The user who posted this has not said where they got this gameplay footage as of now. He said he only has this footage, alongside an augmented footage of the engine of BO4, which he is not releasing at this time.
Double XP live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through February 6
To celebrate the big game this weekend, Treyarch is activating Double XP Quad Feed in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this weekend – starting now.
Live in game now is:
- 2XP in MP
- 2XP in Zombies
- 2XP Party Game Moshpit
All of this is live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is live through February 6 at 10AM PT.
For those still enjoying Black Ops 4, enjoy a new XP weekend!
Black Ops Cold War Achievements & Trophies leaked
The achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has leaked. CODTracker has found a list of all the...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...