David Vonderhaar has been very active on Twitter, and has clarified/answered many questions on Black Ops 2.
Here’s the round-up:
- Live streaming specific details are coming soon.
- Black Ops 2 now has Global Stats leaderboards.
- Playlists are no longer level gated.
- They have put four shotguns in MP.
- You can adjust the music volume.
- You cannot have two of the same killstreaks unless one is from care package.
- If you have no secondary, you can pick up a gun and your primary will stay.
- Ballistic knife is returning.
- “[You] Can make and store multiple emblems and then “apply” the one you want. Fan requested feature.”
- Maximum Overtime rounds is 2.
- You can set one of the modes (MP/Zombies/Campaign) to launch on default.
- There are 14 MP Maps on disc (15 if you include Nuketown 2025),
- You do not need a party to enter any League Play games.
- Domination is round based with halftime.
- They have no plans to release Nuketown 2025 to those that did not preorder.
- To put emblems/tag on Weapons, it’s a weapon prestige benefit.
- Combat Recorded stats are in League play.