SteelSeries has announced peripherals for Black Ops 2.
The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse – $69.99 / €69.99
Designed to withstand frantic fire and deal sniper accurate zombie headshots, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Mouse brings PC players professional-grade hardware for controlling the future technology inside the game
• A co-branded design including the Call of Duty: Black Ops II theme, with a rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
• Orange illumination with multiple levels of pulsation that can be adjusted at the scroll wheel and the Call of Duty: Black Ops II logo design
• Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor supporting up to 5,700 CPI
• An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
• XL-size, high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide
• 2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord
Call of Duty®: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads – $14.99 / €14.99 each
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads have non-slip rubber bases holding them in place during heated game play and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Badge Edition QcK features the official game logo badge, while the Soldier and Orange Soldier Editions feature the silhouette of a black ops future soldier.