Earlier this morning, Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar sent out several tweets on how you can rank up fast when the game is released. He also advised to be careful on when you begin live streaming (should you get the game before midnight).
Here are 5 pro-tips from Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar:
5. Pre-order. You get Nuketown 2025 and that will have DoubleXP for a few days.
4. Prestige the weapons you are having success with. Each time you rank up a weapon, you get a small level XP bonus.
3. Complete challenges and challenge sets. They pay lots of bonus XP.
2. You need to complete Prestige 10 to become Prestige Master. Only a Prestige Master won the race.
1. Don’t post or stream before the game is officially released on Nov 13. The race starts then and not a minute earlier. *Charlie INTEL has confirmed with Activision PR that it’s midnight YOUR local time*
People can put up MP gameplay starting at midnight their local time. Please do not post campaign spoilers. We also ask that people avoid putting up Tranzit videos for 24 hours so the community can discover the initial offering on their own.