Activision has announced that they will be adding in-game optional purchases called ‘Micro Items’ to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 starting Wednesday (March 13th).
- Personalization Packs – which allow you to dress up your favorite weapon how you want to. Each pack has a calling card, a camo, and three reticles and cost 160 Microsoft Points for each pack. One example is the Bacon personalization pack:
- Extra Slots Pack – this adds 10 more create-a-class sets – which equals 50 individual custom class slots – and expands your storage allowing 20 more emblems, 32 more films, and 40 more screenshots. This pack costs 160 MSP.
- Flags of the World Calling Card Packs – brings flags of countries from around the world to the game. This pack costs 80 MSP.
- Nuketown 2025 MP map – a previously pre-order only map – is available now for free to download on Xbox 360.
- Nuketown Zombies is available now for purchase for 400 MSP on Xbox 360.
All the items listed above are completely optional. These have no impact on the gameplay. More information available now at callofduty.com.
All the items listed above will be available for other platforms at a later date. Stay tuned for more information.
UPDATE: @moriarty1975 located 9 new Camos on the Call of Duty ELiTE web site (bottom 9 images):
- Jungle Warfare
- Dia de Muertos
- Party Rock