MLG announced that they’re expanding their MLG Pro Circuit Call of Duty competitions with a brand new Call of Duty: Ghosts circuit which will feature the top 10 teams. The top 10 teams will battle it out in over 180 matches to reach the finals, which will take place at the Turtle Beach booth at PAX East live in Boston on MLG.tv.
- Team Kaliber
- Curse LV
- OpTic Gaming
- Strictly Business
- Curse NY
- Curse Youth
Format: Monday, February 17 – Sunday, April 13
- Matches = 180 over six weeks
- Each weekday, will feature six matches total at 7pm, 8:30pm and 10pm
- Each weekend day will feature 12 matches total
- Match Length = Best of 5 Games
- Matches per Team = 36
- Teams play each other four times over the course of the Season
- Top six teams advance to the Playoffs at PAX East
How to Watch:
Teams will stream their league play matches exclusively on team channels on www.MLG.tv weekdays beginning at 7pm ET and weekends beginning at 12pm ET. Visit www.mlg.tv/schedule to see who is streaming and follow @MLG on twitter for schedule updates.
Playoffs at PAX East: Friday, April 11 – Sunday, April 13
The top six teams from season play will advance to the playoffs to be held and broadcast from the Turtle Beach booth at PAX East in Boston.
How to Watch:
The playoffs will be broadcast exclusively via www.MLG.tv with live commentary.
- Friday, April 11: All – Star matches
- Saturday, April 12: Round 1 Matches & Semifinals Games 1-4
- Sunday, April 13: Semifinals Games 5-11 & Final
- 1st = $7,000
- 2nd = $4,000
- 3rd (2) = $2,000