The second DLC pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts is now available on PlayStation Network and PC on Steam. The new map pack brings 4 new MP maps, Extinction Episode 2 Mayday, and the new hybrid AR/SMG The Ripper.
- Ruins: A multi-level Mayan temple with verticality suited for long-range weapons and underground pathways perfect for close-quarters showdowns. Skilled players that find and complete the map’s unique Field Order will have the ability to become one of Hollywood’s most formidable action film stars and the galaxy’s ultimate hunter, the deadly Predator. As the Predator, players will brandish its dual wrist blades and shoulder-mounted plasma cannon, as well as be able to utilise the creature’s keen hunting abilities to track down enemy players.
- Collision: The mangled remains of a cargo ship that’s crashed into a New York City bridge. The map’s tight corridors – made-up of burnt-out vehicles and demolished shipping containers – create a space perfect for run-and-gun players.
- Behemoth: Players battle atop a massive excavation platform in South America with long sight lines ideal for long-range weapons, while the confined interiors of the platform’s control rooms make for intense SMG and Shotgun encounters.
- Unearthed: A reimagined version of the fan-favourite map “Dome” fromCall of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3. “Unearthed” is full of new secrets and Cryptid artefacts for players to discover in this compact, versatile map, great for all play types.
- Extinction Episode 2: Mayday: In the aftermath of the events at the Nightfall Program facility in the Alaskan wilderness, the Quick Reaction Force boards a mysteriously abandoned Chinese research vessel adrift in the South Pacific Ocean. Armed with multiple, mod-able versions of the Venom-X weapons that harness the power of Cryptid technology, players will pursue Captain Archer in an attempt to uncover what’s become of Dr. Cross, all while battling against a new Cryptid enemy called the “Seeder,” and culminating with players facing-off against a massive, 400-foot tall Cryptid beast from the deep – the “Kraken.”
- Ripper is the perfect complement toDevastation‘s new multiplayer maps, providing two different configurations – medium to short-range capability as an SMG and medium to long-range as an Assault Rifle. Additionally, Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holders get instant access to the “Ripper” weapon and can use it in all Call of Duty: Ghostsmultiplayer maps now.
The new DLC pack is available for $14.99 on the PSN Store or Steam on PC. If you’re a Season Pass owner be sure to download the new DLC from the in-game store.