Sledgehammer Games has posted an update on their official blog talking about upcoming changes to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare; earlier this week they posted on Reddit some updates, now they’ve gone a little more in depth on some things.
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
In addition, Activision has issued a statement to confirm that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare runs on a hybrid system on servers: both dedicated and listen servers; Glen Schofield tweeted out earlier stating that the team is aware of the issues with lag and is working on a fix.
Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.