A new patch for Advanced Warfare is now live on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The new patch includes new Daily Challenges features and more. The new update has also added new loot into the Supply Drop Daily Challenges rotation.
The update also has addressed fan feedback regarding the System Hack. According to fans on Reddit, the System Hack is now 700 points and the Giant Skull in the center has been removed.
Update is coming soon to Xbox 360 and PS3. Due note, PC players, that today’s update also included fixes and updates from the previous patch that launched on consoles last week.
Official patch notes:
Game Update: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity improvements.
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills.
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles.
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.
- Fixed various out of map exploits.
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Updated Security features.
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon.
- Updated Playlist Menu.
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store.
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu.
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
Broadcaster UI Updates:
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active.
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play.
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play.