GameStop has posted a listing on their website for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s Havoc DLC, and in the listing have confirmed the official descriptions for each of the maps included with Havoc DLC.
Get ready for Havoc, the first downloadable content pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, featuring the all-new Exo Zombies co-op experience, the all-new versatile AE4 directed energy assault rifle, the AE4 Widowmaker custom variant, and four new Multiplayer maps, tailor-made to unleash your exoskeleton’s power.
- Core: Deploy to the Gobi desert where the ravaged ruins of a nuclear fusion plant set the stage for a high-octane warzone. Take down enemies through the wreckage in long-range combat or get up-close and personal in the tunnels surrounding the central turbine. Activate decontamination drones using the map-based scorestreak to help clean out the competition.
- Urban: Prepare yourself for brutal, high-speed combat in Dallas Ward 3, a future mega structure, funneling players into a close-quarters free-for-all. This modular compound’s verticality unleashes the exoskeleton’s capabilities. Stay focused during the timed event as blast doors alter the map’s flow and sightlines.
- Sideshow: In the shadow of Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, this abandoned motel’s open layout amplifies its creep factor. Blast your way through the clown inn with close-quarters battles or use long-range site-lines from the mining facilities and natural terrain. Use the map-based scorestreak to activate the lights, music, and magic of the clown marquee and rain down a barrage of rainbow smoke-trailed cannonballs.
- Drift: An idyllic ski resort high in the Rocky Mountains is transformed into a festive high-altitude playground, perfect for an all-out firefight. Make your way to the highly contested overwatch position in the glass observation deck or take a ride on the carousel to deliver 360 degrees of carnage. Players can use the map-altering timed event to their advantage as an avalanche of snow and debris disorients players, intensifying the battle.
- Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. A DNA bioweapon unexpectedly spawns a bloodthirsty, ravenous mutant horde infecting an entire secret Atlas research facility and sending personnel running for their lives. Following a failed evacuation, four survivors, un-trained and underprepared, must face the most vicious mutations ever unleashed. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is all-new to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.
- DLC owners get access to the Havoc DLC Pack bonus weapons. The AE4 directed energy assault rifle and its custom weapon variant, the AE4 Widowmaker, combine a versatile firing mechanism with all-around movement speed and handling.
The map pack was officially announced by SHGames earlier this week following the promo poster leak by GameStop as well. Havoc DLC will be available January 27th first on Xbox Live with other platforms to follow.
More details to be revealed soon.