A new patch for Advanced Warfare is now live on Xbox One and Xbox 360. The new update brings support for Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC, weapon updates, bug fixes, and more.
The update is coming soon to PSN and PC.
DLC 2 Ascendance Content: (Xbox One, Xbox 360)
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer: Site 244, Perplex, Chop Shop, and Climate.
- New Playlist Added for DLC 2 Maps:
- Ascendance TDM; Ascendance Grapple; Ascendance Moshpit
- Ascendance maps added to Hardcore Mosh Pit
- New Weapon Added: OHM, OHM – Werewolf, and 10 of the OHM variants have been added to the loot pool.
- Adjusted the amount of damage reduction by the Flak Jacket perk in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed a rare issue where viewing the scoreboard could result in a crash.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to join a playlist with a party size larger than the playlist allowed.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot directed energy weapons continuously without overheating.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements were viewable when spectating in third-person mode.
- Fixed an issue where some static UI would remain on the screen after spectating.
- [Xbox 360] Fixed a rare crash issue when leaving a Private Match.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where players were not able to accept an invitation while in suspend/resume mode.
- [Xbox One]: Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to enter the Xbox Live menu for online play.
- [Xbox 360]: Fixed a rare issue where redeeming loot for XP could result in exiting out to the multiplayer lobby.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Fixed an issue where Advanced Supply Drops earned through leveling at 20, 30, and 40 were not always being delivered.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to add camos to the secondary weapon while using Overkill in Private Matches.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to join a match together from an invite.
- [Xbox One] Improvements to the “Invite to Game”, accepting invitations systems, and joining friend’s games.
- Atlas 20mm – Snapper now has the correct magazine size.
- Fixed an issue where the OHM’s shotgun mode would not have any spread for its shots.
- PDW – Added laser sight attachment.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Supply Drops sometimes open on the left side of the screen.
- Added Gun Game medals to Combat Record menu.
- Added Gun Game to the list of modes in the Combat Record.
- Fixed an issue where the “Favorite Weapon” displayed in the Combat Record was not tallying kills from weapon variants.
- Double XP Images shown in game are now localized.
- Fixed where the correct alternate weapon mode would display when a character has more than one weapon with an alternate weapon mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were earning a Underdog and Vandalism medal from their own team.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons picked up from an enemy did not count towards the Backfire medal or Guerrilla Warfare challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the Tac-19’s Parabolic microphone attachment displayed it unlocked after 40 kills while aiming down the sights.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when using copy / paste over an existing emblem.
- Fixed a rare issue where emblems from purchased mDLC wouldn’t show in the Emblem Editor.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could obtain a turret head with infinite ammo.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Recon Drone scorestreak.
- Adjusted the kill feed team color to match scorecard team color.
- Improvements made to the legibility of the player card.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Gun Game: Increased the Party Size limit from 1 to 8.
- Gun Game: Added random loot variants to each weapon tier.
- Adjusted the Satellite drone mechanics so it would not be dropped immediately after going prone or sliding in water.
- Adjusted spawning logic for Free-For-All & Gun Game game modes.
- Adjusting various spawning logic for Domination game mode.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Search and Rescue game mode.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for CTF and Uplink on Solar.
- Adjusted various spawns for Uplink on Recovery.
- [Xbox One] Adjusted various spawns for Momentum on Comeback.
- Fixes for out of map exploits and bomb defusing on Comeback.
- Various fixes related to the dynamic map event for the map Drift.
Exo Survival Updates:
- Fixed an issue where parties were being split when entering matchmaking.
Exo Zombies Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Enemies will now correctly ignore players in the incinerator room.
- Fixed an issue where items required for the Exo Zombies Easter Egg would disappear when a player respawns.
- [Xbox One] Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the nano swarm would remain for a longer duration after a host migration.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the 3D printer would malfunction without having enough credits to operate.
SOURCE: Advanced Warfare