The third DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Supremacy, is now available on Xbox Live for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 players. The new DLC pack brings four new multiplayer maps, including a remake of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s Highrise, and the all new Part 3: Carrier for the Exo Zombies mode.
Four new multiplayer maps:
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map. Players can take control of the map-based scorestreak to unleash a barrage of missiles that annihilate enemies.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat outside Russia’s presidential palace in the new map Kremlin, as they navigate the worn-torn buildings of Red Square in this medium-sized, three-lane map. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite, Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
NOTE: All four multiplayer maps will be featured in the Supremacy Exo Grapple Playlist, which will allow players to use the Exo Grapple ability that was introduced with Advanced Warfare’s Ascendance DLC pack.
Exo Zombies Part 3:
- Carrier: Following the end of the last episode, Infected, Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, the four are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier. Carrier features advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, Sentinel support squads, and a host of new zombie enemies.
Be sure to watch the official trailer and screenshots here.
Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC is now available on Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is coming soon to PlayStation and PC. The DLC pack costs $14.99 or is included with the Season Pass.