Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced that the third DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Supremacy, will be available July 2nd on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC. Advanced Warfare Supremacy brings four new multiplayer maps – including a remake of Modern Warfare 2’s Highrise – and Exo Zombies Part 3: Carrier.
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat in Red Square. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
- Part 3: Carrier – Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice, Bubba Hotep) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, four characters are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier and features advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, Sentinel Task Force support squads, and a host of new zombie enemies.
Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC is available now on Xbox Live and available July 2nd on PSN and PC. The DLC pack costs $14.99 or is included with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass.