Treyarch has revealed new details about the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 from gamescom. Treyarch is teaming up with NVIDIA to optimize Black Ops 3 for PC, and Black Ops 3 is playable at gamescom in the NVIDIA booth.
Today, Treyarch posted a blog article on their site revealing new details; the PC version of the game will have 2 players split screen, ranked dedicated servers, and more:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
In addition, back in April with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 reveal, Treyarch revealed the minimum specs as well. Here’s a recap of the minimum specs:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Treyarch has confirmed that Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PC will be compatible with Windows 10.