PlayStation 4 players who pre-purchase select editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare* at participating retailers** can start playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered’s campaign on Wednesday, October 5.
In this post, we are highlighting some of the details you need to know to get access on October 5.
If you are planning on getting Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare* digitally, you must order either the Digital Legacy or the Digital Deluxe Edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Once you have completed the preorder on the PlayStation 4 (note: digital orders on the PS4 store require you to pay the full price immediately), you will automatically be notified on October 5th when the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign is available for download. Digital preorders do not need a code.
This offer is available worldwide on the PlayStation Store.
Here’s a full list of retailers that are participating in this offer, via Activision Support:
- United States: GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart
- Australia: EB Games, JB HiFi
- Bahrain: Virgin, meplay.com
- Belgium: Game Mania, Bart Smit, BOL.com, Intertoys, Smartoys, Media Markt / Saturn
- Brazil: Saraiva, FNAC, Livraria Cultura, UZ Games, Nagem, Livraria Curitiba, Livraria Leitura
- Bulgaria: Ozone, Pulsar
- Canada: EB Games
- Central America: Estigames, El Duende, Vertigo
- Chile: Microplay, Zetamart, Weplay, Falabella
- Colombia: Panamericana, Falabella
- Croatia: Gameworld
- Cyprus: Stephanis, Public, Paschalis, Gamers Boulevard, D+N Musical Way, Gioco Libero, MP Ventus, Bionic, Lytras Music, Orlaya, RNik, DES
- Denmark: GameStop, Webhallen
- Finland: GameStop, Webhallen
- France: Micromania
- Germany: GameStop, Media Markt / Saturn
- Greece: Mediamarkt, Seven Spots, Dixons, Public, Plaisio, Astrongameclulb, The console Club, you, Power User, Power Games, My24shop, Shop, Gameexplorers, Eshop
- Holland: Game Mania, Bart Smit, BOL.com, Intertoys, Smartoys, Media Markt / Saturn
- Hong Kong: PlayStation Platium Shops, Sony Stores, HMV, FORTRESS, Piago
- Hungary: Konzolvilag
- India: Gametheshop.com, Gamemonk.com, Amazon.in
- Ireland: GameStop, Smyths Toys
- Israel: Freak, Media Game, Arcadia, Bug, Game&Mobile, Gamers Eilat
- Italy: GameStop
- Korea: Sony Store, Hanwoori, Workaholic, Wev, Gamebox, Y7
- Kuwait: Al Ghanim, Meplay.com
- Malta: Forestals.com
- Mexico: Gamers, Gameplant, Liverpool, Best Buy
- New Zealand: EB Games, JB HiFi
- Norway: GameStop, Webhallen
- Oman: Virgin, meplay.com
- Philippines: GameLine, Game Gizmo, iTech, Game One Gadget, Gamextreme
- Poland: cdp.pl, Empik, MediaExpert, Agito, Komputronic, Gram, Konsoleigry, Ultima
- Qatar: Virgin, meplay.com
- Romania: Altex
- Russia: Mvideo
- Saudi Arabia: meplay.com
- Serbia: Gameplay, Gameworld
- Singapore: Sony Store, PLAYe, Gamewerks, Funco Gamez, TOG
- South Africa: takealot.com, raru.co.za, game4u.co.za, loot.co.za, Btgames
- Spain: Game, Carrefour, FNAC, Amazon, XtraLife
- Sweden: GameStop, Webhallen
- Taiwan: Sony Store, Bahamut, Yahoo
- Turkey: D&R, Mediamarkt, Teknosa, Vatan, Bimeks, Eloy, Aral game
- United Arab Emirates: Virgin, Sharaf DG Jumbo, Emax, Lulu, Gekay, meplay.com
- United Kingdom: Game, Smyths, Tesco online, Argos, Grainger Games
At the retailers, you must compete paying off the full price (you have to pay off the entire full price of the game, either $79.99 for Legacy or $119.99 for the Legacy Pro; you cannot get a code without paying the full price) of the game in order to get a code. Each retailer may be sending out codes at different times. Check with them to confirm.
This early access offer is available only on PlayStation 4 and is only for the campaign mode of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
The rest of the game will be available on November 4. Once the full game is released with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you will be required to download the full, final version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on November 4, which will include the multiplayer mode.
All of your progress in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign during the early access period will transfer over to final game. In addition, it has been confirmed that you will be able to unlock trophies for the campaign in the early access period.
Xbox One and PC players can get access to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on November 4.
More information is also available on Activision Support site here.
*This offer is only valid with pre-purchase of the Legacy, Digital Legacy, Digital Deluxe, or Legacy Pro Editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.