In an effort to be more transparent with the community, Infinity Ward has posted details about upcoming updates they are working on for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Some of the biggest things that fans have been asking for is the missing Leaderboards and Custom Emblem creator, alongside many other features. Infinity Ward has confirmed some new details regarding these:
- Leaderboards: Coming by the end of this month. Infinity Ward has been designing leaderboards “that promotes the competitive spirit of our multiplayer.” Alongside more accurate precentile placings in leaderboards, Infinite Warfare’s leaderboards will feature “weekly, monthly, and all-time friend leaderboards.”
- Custom Emblems: Coming by Late February.
- Combat Records: Coming by Late February. Infinity Ward says they are still designing the UI for Combat Records and deciding what data to show.
- Tactical TDM mode will be staying in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare permanently.
- Studio Livestreams: Infinity Ward will be hosting a live stream soon to talk about Rave in the Redwoods map, including with Sabotage DLC Pack 1. More details on when coming soon.
- Future Featured Game Modes in Infinite Warfare will be available for an entire week, rather than just one weekend.
- Infinity Ward says they are actively working on all of the fixes and updates. Some updates take more time because of internal testing required.
- Infinity Ward says they are actively working with Pro Players on CWL side of things. One thing they are focusing on is to ensure “changes don’t overlap or happen right before major events.
- Working on anti-cheat updates for PC version of Infinite Warfare.
- As of now, players that exploited the Key Glitch received a 48-hour ban, along with their Keys and Salvage count being reset. Infinity Ward says they are reviewing “additional penalties” for those that did exploit, but nothing confirmed yet.
- Earlier last week, Infinity Ward revealed that they will be updating the quality of a lot of the camos in Infinite Warfare with an update coming on January 31. The camos that will be updated include the newly added ones in the latest Quartermaster drop, alongside camos that have been in the game since launch.
SOURCE: Infinity Ward