With the playlist update that went live earlier today to activate Drop Zone in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Infinity Ward also brought some fixes and updates to the game.
- Fixed an issue where players can respawn looking like Infected after suicide
- Restored boost values to previous settings based on community feedback
- Map Vote in lobbies now display the game mode name, to allow players to know what they’re voting on for Infected and Mosh Pits
- Search and Destroy:
- Scorch – Adjusted B bombsite to fix an issue where players can plant behind a crate
- Fix for an exploit when viewing killcams – we now hide the options menu minimap when the player is dead or watching a killcam so they can’t see the bomb carrier
- Hardpoint: Updated start spawns for Precinct
- Custom and LAN Options:
- Adds in Tactical, and CWL tuning options in Custom and LAN games
- Tactical option will make any mode play with Tactical adjustments
- CWL tuning option will allow any mode to play with CWL adjustments to Rigs, Traits, Payloads, Energy Weapons, Hybrid Weapons, etc.
- All or Nothing: Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the boost, slide, and wallrun movement abilities when this mode was toggled
- Weapon sprint out times have been slightly increased by weapon class. Gung Ho still has fast sprint to fire times.
- Epic Gun Game has been removed and original Gun Game is now in the Special tab.
- Added Drop Zone to Featured tab
- Exploding Drone: Slightly increased move speed. Increased base health from 1 hit to 2 (1 with a sniper or shotgun close up). Increased rugged health from 2 hits to 3 (2 with a sniper or shotgun close up)
- Fixed an issue where Payloads could be activated on the frame of death
- Care packages no longer reflect friendly fire damage back at the owner