A patch update which was delayed before is now live for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Patch Notes –
- Various map fixes
- On occasion, players who have the R-VN, Axe, or UDM in a loadout would no longer have access to the weapons if a host migration occurs. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an issue where Season Pass holders on Xbox One were not able to download Sabotage DLC from in-game
- Fix for the Epic UDM doing too much damage in TTDM. This now matches the same damage rules as sniper rifles in TTDM.
- Fix for some users receiving the ‘weapon_graitonsuper_wm’ error after the last update
- Steel Dragon – Reduced sprint out to fire time
- Fix for the Axe camo challenges not tracking progress
- Fix for an issue where it would take 6 shots to a player with a Blast Shield with the Howitzer in Hardcore
- Added the R-VN and UDM to regular Gun Game
- Uplink: Fixed an issue in Overtime where the goal VFX and team score would increment even though the scoring team lost the second round of overtime
- Taunt combo system added to the Winner’s Circle
- Fix for the Sage Phantom head not appearing correctly when viewing in 3rd person
- Type-2 (AR mode) – Slight increase to the fire rate and a decrease to ADS recoil
- Type-2: Slight increase to hip fire spread when in akimbo mode
- R-VN: Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Volk – Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Titan – Slightly increase to the fire rate and an increase to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- KBAR – Slightly decrease to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- NV4 – Slightly increase to the ADS recoil
- Widowmaker – Reduced delay between bullets within the burst
- DMR – Slight decrease to the ADS time
- EBR-800 (AR mode) – Increase to the 5 bullet hit kill range
- EBR-800 (Sniper mode) – Reduce ADS sway speed
- Howitzer changes: Explosion radius increased. Explosion damage more consistent. Damage to scorestreaks increased. VFX updated to better represent the explosion radius. Fixed a bug where the projectile would play an explosion VFX without doing any damage. Fix a bug where the projectile could still explode after bouncing off a surface.
SOURCE: Infinity Ward