A new patch update, version 1.10, is now live for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- On the XM-LAR, increased the amount of time it takes for bullets to enter the clip when reloading from 1.35 to 1.5 to more accurately match the reload animation.
- Reduced sprint durations for all melee weapons to better match bullet weapons.
- Now showing collection counts on collection buttons.
- Now showing Operation Bounties within collections list.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed some edge cases that caused missing weapons when calling in killstreaks.
- Fixed one-way bullet collision on a fence in Pipeline.
- Fixed issue with players loading into the game late at match start.