Raven Software has brought Prop Hunt back to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered this weekend! It is available as the Weekend Warfare through May 1 at 10AM Pacific.
On the Activision Blog, Raven has shared some of the updates now live in Prop Hunt as part of fan feedback.
- Fixed props appearing during the final score screen.
- Fixed an issue where the final whistle would not always display properly.
- Turned off health regen for props.
- Restore hunter’s health to 100 if they are low, to prevent blood overlay.
- Increased XP gain for kills as a hunter.
- Created a still alive XP gain for props.
- Fixed blood overlay sorting issue on UI.
- Fixed No XP gain if player does not damage a prop.
In addition, there’s a Prop Hunt Killcam now too.
SOURCE: Activision Blog