The same concept of Perks in previous Call of Duty titles is not in Call of Duty: WWII. Instead, Sledgehammer has replaced those with Basic Training.
Basic Training selections are not restricted to any Division; all of them are available to pick from across any Division you play in.
From E3, here’s a list of all the known Basic Training items available to pick from. This is just what was available at E3.
- Quieter movement
- Take no fall damage
- Invisible to enemy Recon Aircraft while moving
- Extra piece of lethal equipment
- Smoke Grenade as tactical equipment
- Extra magazines
- Reload weapons faster
- Move faster while aiming down sights
- Extra attachment on Primary Weapon
- Scorestreaks cost less
- Re-roll Care Packages
- Two attachments on Secondary Weapon
- Immune to shell shock and tactical equipment
- Sprint for longer distances
- Reveals enemy equipment
- Take less explosives damage
- Kill without revealing enemy death locations
- No name or reticle color change when targeted
- Swap weapon faster
- Throw equipment faster
- Resupply ammo and equipment from dead enemies