Activision is partnering with PrimaGames this year to deploy the Call of Duty: WWII Strategy Guide. For every Call of Duty game, Activision has released a strategy guide for the game with a third party partner.
This year, alongside the standard edition of the Call of Duty: WWII Strategy Guide, PrimaGames is releasing a Deployment Kit Edition. You can preorder it now on Amazon or GameStop for $129. It will be available November 3. (Note: Call of Duty: WWII game is not included.)
The Deployment Kit Edition includes:
- Flashlight: WWII-themed flashlight, branded with Call of Duty®: WWII logo.
- Canteen: Call of Duty®: WWII-themed metal canteen and pouch.
- Dog Tag: In-game character, Ronald “Red” Daniels’ dog tag.
- Hardcover Collector’s Edition Guide: Contains a hardcover version of the complete strategy guide.
- Hardcover Journal: A 192-page writing journal with a ribbon bookmark and inside pocket.
- Poster: An 11”x17” poster featuring Call of Duty®: WWII character artwork.
- Propaganda Print: An 8”x10”, high-quality replica piece of propaganda artwork.
- WWII Visual Encyclopedia by DK: Step-by-step visual history book covering the major events of World War II.
There’s also another edition of the Strategy Guide available, which is $39.99. It’s the Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide. (Again, do note, the game is not included with these guides.)
The Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide includes:
- Premium Hardcover Book: Features deluxe print treatments and gripping artwork. A must-have for any fan!
- Bonus Content: Available only in the Collector’s Edition.
- Comprehensive Walkthough: We lead you step by step through every campaign mission from start to finish. Learn the best way to survive every encounter and locate every collectible.
- Exhaustive Multiplayer Coverage & Weapon Data: We provide everything you need to maximize your multiplayer experience and get the most from your arsenal. Enhance your lethality with expert analysis of every Division, Weapon, Attachment, Scorestreak, and more.
- MP and SP: Our detailed Multiplayer and Single-Player maps depict every crucial area in the game. We pinpoint mission objectives, collectible locations, spawn and capture points, and much more.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.