A new patch update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.18, is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new patch update adds in two new weapons — a new Assault Rifle and a new Handgun, along with other bug fixes and more.
- New Weapons: Stallion .44 (pistol) and G-Rail (AR)
- New Calling Cards, Camos, Weapon Accessories, and Gestures
- Fix for the Proteus and ERAD shotgun alternates not tracking towards contract challenges
- Fixed a bug on all hybrid sights on SMGs losing hip fire reticles when switching between hybrid sight modes
- Allow players to gain access to the M.2187 and Proteus summer variants via supply drop and allow for that variant to unlock the base weapon
- Fix for scrolling issues while in the Mark II Collection menu of the Quartermaster
- Fix for a bug that would cause the screen resolutions on PC to not refresh when resizing the game window
- Fixed a bug where calling cards earned in SP would appear in the After Action Report in MP with placeholder images