A new patch update, version 1.25 for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The update is a 1.6GB download.
- General Stability Improvements.
- [PC ONLY] Security Update
- Addressed an issue with the Black Market menu, where items were overlapping when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with Weapon attachment icons not appearing correctly for Loadouts during a match.
- KVK 99m:
- Firing sounds will now properly be silenced when using both the Rapid Fire and Suppressor attachments.
- Increased the 3-hit kill range with the Long Barrel attachment.
- Increased effectiveness versus UAV’s, Counter-UAV’s, and Care Packages.
- Addressed multiple exploits where Players were able to access unintended areas of the map.
- Scorestreak tablet now properly displays mini-map.
- Addressed various exploits across all maps.
- Addressed an issue where the Panzersoldat would not take damage from the Fire Staff.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Panzersoldat to spawn in unopened areas of the map.
- [PC ONLY] Resolved a crash that could occur during round transitions.