A new patch update, version 1.19, is now live for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The new update includes two new weapons.
Infinity Ward has released the full patch notes now as well.
General Fixes and What’s New
- New weapons:
- Atlas (LMG)
- Raijin-EMX (SMG)
- New taunts, camos, emblems, calling cards
- Various map fixes
- Enabled Bugle audio gesture to be heard by teammates
- Weapons adjustments:
- G-Rail (base) and Vortex (common) – Extended damage ranges, making the base fire mode and charge shot more effective at long range G-Rail: Helix – Adjusted damage ranges to make the weapon more competitive at close range (if you are accurate)
- G-Rail: Fusillade – Fixed an issue with camos not appearing properly
- Stallion .44 – Slightly lowered akimbo rate of fire
- Stallion .44: Peacekeeper – Adjusted the aim assist range to help with longer distance shooting
- Fix for the Desert camouflage challenge not tracking progress properly with the Stallion .44
- Proteus: Ice – The Glacial passive now has a slightly stronger effect
- Shaolin Shuffle – Fix for an extreme graphical error that would occur when fighting the Rat King
- Miscellaneous performance and bug fixes